Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bae Young Ha/Writing about yourself/Thursday 1-3pm

 Until I was 26 years old, I had been a boy who was thinking so negatively. I tended to look on the dark side of things around me and even of myself. So I lacked self-esteem so didn't have drive to do something. Living everyday of my life was such a burden to me.

 

 At the age of 27, however, I made up my mind. I thought I had to change myself to live better for the rest of my life. I tried to look on the bright side. I became a regular church-goer and also a regular gym-goer. Every morning I made myself smile before a mirror. I began to eat healthy food. In addition, I tried not to be so hard on myself.

 

 A year went by since I decided to change. I've made some progress. I look on the brighter side than before. I became healthier because I've worked out regularly and eaten good food. Moreover, I'm happier now because I don't push myself so hard.

 

 In my opinion, changing oneself is one of the most challenging things we could try. The key to success is to be steady and consistent. This is what I learned over the last year but I still have a long way to go.

 

 This is all I wanted to share with you about myself. I hope this helped you get to know me well. Thank you for reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment