Sunday, March 8, 2015

Park seohee 201001256 - first assigment

201001256 Park Seohee/ Write something about you that no one else knows/ 12/03/15 Thursday 56 (13:00-15:00)

Sweetest melons of my life

In the last winter vacations I've been in Australia to do working holiday for about 2 months. And as my title says I've tasted the sweetest melons of my life. First of all because I worked for a melon farm and I've found that there is a lot of variety of melons in this this world. And I've tasted it all; they were delicious so I never got tired to them during my staying at the farm. In these 2 months working at the farm I could really refresh my brain; before going people from around told me that I shouldn't go there, I should better work in a job that could help for my resume. I've worked for almost 4 years in my life, and I was tired about the same work, about the stress and competition in the job as in the college. So I wanted a really new experience, something that could upgrade my life and thinking so that's why I choose to go to Australia. The job was really tired and hard, and I've never did hard working before and I mean like carrying heavy cages, or picking fruits. But there wasn't competition or stress coming from people; it was just the fight with me. And after the hard work I had enough time to relax and having fun with my working members. And in the last 3 days before coming back I traveled through Australia that it blows up all my stress. So that is why I had one of the sweetest times of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you were in Austrailia? I really want to visit there someday but I didn't have a chance to. It sounds great that you really enjoyed the days in that country.
    I personally think that the best way to relax is to travel.

    ReplyDelete